Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Wish

Its has been 22 years since I was brought to this earth...
My life was never boring....
Every year, many good and bad experience, and through these I learn how to become a better person and how to take care of others feelings.

As I grow older, many things that doesn't make sense to me, made more sense now.
As I grow older, more and more responsibility are dumped on me.
As I grow older, I cannot be as carefree as I used to be because there are too many things to put into consideration.

Being who I am,
Being in the situation I grew up with,

I have become stronger than I thought,
I have become independent,
I have become protective,

Taking all these into account, being the older me,

I feel like I am a big big umbrella, to shelter others.
I feel the need to take care of others,
I feel the need to take up responsibilities and to make sure that everything is alright.

And because of all these,
No one has thought me as a weak person,
No one will come and protect me,
Everyone will think that "It's Shi Wei, she can do it."
Due to my character and my outlook.


Since highschool, all this weight I have been carrying. 
And it has not gone lighter a single bit,
but instead heavier and heavier.


I am getting tired...

I wish someone would come to me and say.

"Take this hand of mine,
I will share your weights,
I will protect you and watch over you,
I will give you comfort when you are sad,
You will not have to worry anymore."

Yeah.. This is my wish.


-wsw-

No comments: