Wednesday, December 9, 2009

In the end

We are moving in Dec, the last month of the year where all other places are already having hols and some places snowing.. I wish I could be part of it.. >.< Always dreaming of experiencing a white Christmas with carols, tress, happy ppl everywhere... =) When will that gonna happen, I wonder.. ?

My Dec is not gonna happen that way I suppose for the next 2 years... Exams are always around in Jan, how on earth then am I gonna enjoy my christmas.. Imma really not happy with the fact that my sis is not going to be in Malaysia this Christmas and I thought Christmas is suppose to be spent with family, or maybe I am just jealous that she gotta go out to enjoy and I am just stuck here..

At this point of time, I am so numb with work and responsibilities, I really don't have anytime for myself and there's nothing I can do about it.. I so really wish and hope that I can just runaway to a far far away land and never come back until everything has passed... I am just too overwhelmed with all that is happening.. Relying only on God's strength to pull me through all these.. I am just very very very tired.. Sighhhh............

Where is happy spirit? End of the year, where is my spirit??

No comments: