Thursday, November 12, 2009

What?!

At this point of time, I have no idea what is happening actually. Its a really really busy period of time which consists of assignments, ppl and CF. My time is mostly dedicated to the above and not so much for myself and my other friends. Not to say that I am complaining with all the work I have and all, I am very happy doing CF stuff (the ppl there are kinda wacko. =P).. but I am feeling like something is missing somewhere... Too caught up with work I guess, I neglected some of my friends and really am not feeling right about that..

What more, recently, I felt I am more alone than anytime else.. I couldn't spend time with ppl closest to me, apparently no time (what an excuse ).. I blame myself for that.. Very poor time management...

I couldn't read her, understand her anymore.. What happened to me? Someone enlighten me with what's going on around.. I really couldn't see or understand lor...

Tell me or else I would nvr know...

No comments: