Sunday, May 24, 2009

Eventful Summer

Finally, I can throw all my exam worries to a far far far far... away land! YIPEE!!!!

Upcoming events for my summer:

1. Raleigh KL Intro Weekend
Yupzz.. I will helping out in this IW again.. Whee~~ Time to return to the outdoors after months of being stuck in the ulu campus.. ^^ Will be gone from 5-7th..

2. Tri Campus Games
Whee~~ Will be representing my campus to compete in the tri campus games (Ningbo and UK) which is going to be held in UK.. I AM GOING TO UK!!!! (fully spnsored) Muahahahah!!! Playing basketball there.. The opponents are super tall and geng.. OMG!!
Training - 2-18th June
Games - 20-27th June

3. Expedition in Sabah
For more info on the expedition, pls log on to their blog or the website.
M.I.A from 2 July to 13 Sept

Looking forward to all the events that is going to take place. Pray for my safety..

Cheers!!

No comments: