Monday, July 14, 2008

By request

Ok lar... Here's the update lar.. Since you are saying that this place is dying. (You know who you are) Yes, I admit that I have not updated for long... =P Busy playing with my psp probably.... XD Anyway, heres an update bout my work lar...

Have been selling tickets for about 13 days now... I have made 3 mistakes so far... 1. short RM 41 2. short RM20 which has been covered by other ppl who has excess 3. excess RM2.... Not bad lar... All I short on sat lar... which has alot a ppl there... HMPH!!!! But overall the money part was ok... ^^

A little more bout the ppl that I have been dealing with. I cannot possibly imagine the type of ppl who go and watch movie. They don know what show they are watching, cannot even tell me the name of the movie correctly. "Hellboy" is pronounced/translated as hell-boy and not hellyboy, hairyboy, the big red guy with the gun. GOSH!!!! All kinds of ppl...

What some of the ppl do are so funny... They point into a certain direction and tell me that they want to watch that particular movie... How the hell do I know what movie you are pointing at.... DUH!!! I don have x-ray eyes.. I cannot see through the wall... Some ppl think that you a worm/butterfly in their stomach... They approach the counter, and just tell you the time of the movie or they tell you how many tickets they want... HELLO!!!!!!!!!! How the freaking hell do I know which movie you are planning to watch with your other half or you bunch of mates... =_=|||

Well, asides from all the above examples or senario that I have given to you, working there is quite relaxing lar... can listen to music from your phone lar... can sms when there is no customers lar... can chat somemore lar.... Not bad actually... ^^ I am ENJOYING it...

No comments: