Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Shocked O.O

Today went working as usual.... Candy bar... Sell drinks, popcorn, snacks and etc etc.... Half the morning was gone doing that and then suddenly the manager came out and asked one of the old staff there to put up the standees aka the cardboard thingys... I always like to do things like that, so I volunteered myself to help out too... Left my counter when someone said that he will take over my counter for me.... I was happily making all the standees with my colleagues.... COOL!!!!

I kena chet by a guy there also... =( Saying that I am always not at my counter... Zzzzzz..... I dunno what to say lar.... I half feel guilty, half feel bo song, half feel I have done nothing wrong.... Anyway, here comes the best part...

As usual, when the time comes, cashiers will close counter, bring all the things and money into the manager room and check your money and stock. I found out something really out of my mind... =O I was placed third for the staff of the month... and I had barely worked there for a month... =S I actually feel that there are some other ppl who deserve that better than I do.... but.... I feel both happy and bad at the same time... >.<

No comments: