Friday, June 27, 2008

Working life..

Today, I am working for the first time... Working in TGV, the better cinema in Ipoh. The pay is not much.. Only RM 3.20 per hour.. But what can you expect... Part time mar... Got free movies somemore.... XD I must remind myself that my main objective of getting a job is not money matter... It is that I don't waste my time at home, lazing around.. and also to earn my own money to pay for the expedition deposit of RM300. ^^ That would do me proud. Part of fundraising.. ^^

I am working as a CRO (Customer Relations Officer) there in TGV, which basically means customer service thingies lar.... Today, I am in the concession department (candy bar) and also the ticket counter..... WAHAHAHA!!!! This are the places that you will never been able to go to as a non-worker.. It was kinda fun actually.. Met some crazy guys (collagues) there... They are seriously crazy... Sadly, most of the people there are malay. Not that I am racist, it is just that my Malay has detiorated since my school days... Its time for me to bursh up my Malay again... >.<

No comments: