Friday, June 20, 2008

Is getting tiring

First of all, I have to say that I do not wake up early unless necessary. So here goes.

It is currently break time for me as I am waiting to masuk first year and basically relaxing myself alot. (sorry lar to those who don't have hols now. -evil grins-) So, on average I wake up at around noon which is after 12. Wahahaha!!! But hor, someone in the house wakes up way earlier than I do and when I just woke up, that certain someone will ask me to do alot of things. -grumbles- ARGH!!! I just woke up, what do you want me to do!! Geez...

Everyday have to rampas the internet line and also the comfy chair.. Ok lar, you are the boss, you do whatever you want lar.. You also pay for all the things.. >.<
But, it is really tiring lor.. Everything have to compromise and also obey you.... -sigh-

Today, went to watch a local band competition. First, to meet up with some old friends. Second, to support my old school. They got SECOND place. Actually it was expected one lar... Hahaha!! Because Nam Hwa competed this year. Heh...


We chose a spot high up, so that we can have the full view of the band formation. During the competition, CM's friends came and introduced me as her bf. =_=||| They actually discussed about it for a while but luckily they din believe. XD XD Ok lar.. CM is actually quite close to me lar.. and sometimes, we do look like a couple. Xp

No comments: