Sunday, June 22, 2008

My driving sucks!!

Today, have to go to parade to collect something that we made yesterday.. Met C there, collect the stuff, split the stuff then 'xiang zuo zou, xiang you zou'. Went back to the car... Mom reversed the car from the very badly planned parking lot, stop at one side, got down, then only let me drive back. Then decided to go to pump petrol.. OMG!!! O.O The petrol price really blood sucking... >.< !!
Anyway, on the way back home, mom was laughing at my driving skillsss... -hiss- I know lar.. I am really a noob in driving lar... ZzzzZzzzzzz........

At the petrol station, stopped behind a car as there were no more other space. I saw the gas door of the car in front opened. And being a kindhearted/civilised person, I got down from the car, ran towards the car in front and then knocked on the window. The lady wind the window and said in a non gratitude manner: "I know lar... I am going to the other side.." WALAU!!! I was being a nice person and then this is what I got.. I was really disappointed lor... =( My mom said that I scared her by running towards her car like that... But then.. that what was I could do at that time...

-growls-

No comments: