Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Back from IW

Is back from Raleigh International Intro Weekend.... Things were awesome there.. ^^

This time, I went there as staff!!!! If you ask me whether being a participant is better or being a staff is better, I would answer you: "It depends on how you see it." Being as staff, I learnt things that being a participant would not be able to learn, do more things, meet new raleigh-ians and bond with them. I had a great time there, despite being tired. I am missing them already. >.<

Besides that, while I was coming back to Ipoh on the plusliner public bus, I saw something that was really digust me. There was this Indian guy who took 2 seats and treated it as if it was his home sofa couch. He actually put both of his feet on the seat. >.< YUCK!!! That was really gross.. Actually, that place was not his initially but my mom's. But because she wants the front seat, thus moved forward. The bus was not that full for today lar...

Happy to be back home... Catching up things with my lappy.. ^^




No comments: