Friday, May 1, 2009

Fell...

Chance

It was like in stealth mode, just passed me by without me even noticing it. It is frustrating and annoying.

Forgetting and moving on.

It is not as easy as it sounds. I promised that it will all return to normal once I come back but I guess not. It is really tough to let go. My fingers are like being glued into a fist by some super glue which needs super chemical to dissolve. How I wish the glue is used to piece the shattered pieces back again.

Memories

It lingers and I love how it was like. Alas, it would only remain as memories and history would not repeat itself anymore.

Triggers

It is everywhere. It haunts me. Wherever I am, there it will be. I just hope to find a place where I can hide myself from them so that the glue on the shattered pieces will dry. Now it is like washing the pieces whenever glue is applied.

Time

Time will heal, it is said. How long? No one knows. Action speaks louder than words. Ya, sure...

Wish that I was not that transparent.



No comments: