Monday, January 24, 2011

Nightmare

I had a nightmare today in class. (Yes, I was sleeping in class because it was darn boring and its optional. =P)

Yeaa, as I was saying, halfway through the lecture, my eyelids were getting really heavy, my brain was phasing out, so I decided just to nap in the lecture for a while.

I put my head down to the table, closed my eyes and the lecturer's voice slowly drift away. The next thing, I found myself at the same position of where I was, sleeping at the same posture. The atmosphere then sent chills down my spine and had the feeling of spirits floating around me, trying to touch me with their cold, chilly hands. When they did, I had goosebumps. But I was still sleeping. I tried to scream, I tried to wake up but I can't. The spirits just continue to float around me and reaching me... Cold, chilly hands. Dark figures...

The next thing I heard was the lecturer saying it was break time. I abruptly opened my eyes and glad to be there with ppl around me and not spirits....

Such a nightmare...  >_<

-wsw-

No comments: