Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New properties of Wsw

Summer this year is not how it was suppose to be, how it was actually planned, but things happened for a reason. There were many sad times but there were also happy times.. =)

Time to brag about somethings that I got myself and someone got for me..

First to come, is a new lappie bag for my annoying lappie. Actually wanted to get a Deuter one but figured that this one is not bad afterall.



Presenting..... Camel Active laptop bag!




And... and... Knowing me, there of course will be dinglies-danglies... Hahahahaha. =D




We have............ Mr. Mushroom!

This will not make you grow bigger... =P




Last but not least, a new member joining my shoe family...




Proudly presenting...... Mr. Kakoii Bball



Cheers!!
Proud owner of


No comments: