Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The End

When you see this, it means that I have finally fought over the emo Shi Wei! YAY! No more emo emo, whinny whinny me dy! =)

Words of support have saved me from drowning in my own sorrows. Words of wisdom have shown me light unto my path which is lying in front of me.. Thank you all! This gift is better than any other thing else! =D

Looking back into the past had made me realise that times had changed. Lingering into them would not do any good, instead it would bring you down and under. Learn your lesson from the past --- yes. Keep the lesson learnt deep inside your heart but forget about the past and look into the future. The future has better things ahead. =)

After all this while, I have grown from a little ant into something bigger, slightly bigger... I see the bigger picture of things and not see the puddle of water as the ocean.. (Hahaha! This actually reminds me of Spore!)

I will continue being the pillar of support no matter how heavy the load. The heavier it is, the stronger I get! Compressible material!!!

I also bid you farewell, my dear little amphibian! You have proven to be a great company but its time for you to return to the great nature.. =)

PPL!! Brace yourselves for I have returned...... Wahahaha!!! =D

2 comments:

christal.loh said...

great !!!!

Wsw said...

hahahaha... Yay!! -peace-