Monday, January 12, 2009

Expected the unexpected

Sorry my fellow blog readers for not updating my blog for a very very very very very long time already.... Was really busy preparing for the exams (Don't even mention about it). Today was the second paper and I still have 2 more to go!! T_T (Gambateh WSW!!!!) I will be last to finish my exam among my gang.... That is like so sad... Everyone will be celebrating and I will be only one left 'suffering'. -Sigh-

Anyway, this is not the reason why I am writing this blog entry. Thus, I shall throw it all in the deep blue sea dumpster. The reason why I am spending my time here writing this is because I had an expected but unexpected birthday surprise.

This month is a very 'hot' month for birthdays. In a single week there are actually 5 person's birthday (counting myself) and 2 of them is a must celebrate birthday... (T_T My purse!!!) Anyway...... The first must celebrate birthday is Miss Kuan's... She is one of my closest gal friend in uni where we always hang out together, pillow talk, share different views and opinions and etc etc... So on her birthday, which is a Sunday, us girls and the TTS 5 boys went out to Time square to enjoy!! It was a great day with great ppl!! =D We had pizza, a good romance comedy movie (where initially no one knows what it was all about) and the sticker pictures... !!!!!!! 

COOOOOL!!!!!!!

Oh did I forget to mention the unexpected thing... I got a kinda big teddy bear as a birthday gift from the guys!! THANK YOU GUYS!!!! -touched- It was really unexpected because it was given to me together with Pei Wern's and James pressies. I never ever thought that I would receive a gift on someone else's birthday celebration... XD

James's birthday was next, we hanged out at their place when the clock struck 12am. We made him icing sugar butter "J" with stars on it. XD And he enjoyed it!! ^^ He also had a very BIG jug of teh halia too!! It was hilarious when he realised that it was teh halia!!! =D 

Mine's next!! WHEEEE!!!! So, as usual, I was in the Central Teaching there, struggling with 'the psycho murderer', and as soon as it was 12, one orange figure and one -forgot the colour, soweee!!- figure came running towards me and hugged me wishing me happy birthday!! -hugs you both- Then as I was walking out, saw another orange figure standing there too... -hugs you too- So the trios led the way to the amphitheatre where more figures are and candle lights... I was half touched and half dunno how to react.... LOL!!! So, they did the normal thing lar, the song and stuff... What was unexpected was, instead of cake there were 20 munchies and 2 bottles of sparkling juice!!!! =D -huggies to all- I opened the bottle the champagne method... AWESOME!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha..... 

Welll, what comes after that is very hard to describe in words but it was really destressing and really fun... Oh ya.. My Domo-kun was being totured!!!! Argh!!!! 

PS: THANK YOU PW, J, A, CK, MM, WH, WE, P, G, F,  A AND ALL OTHERS THAT MADE MY DAY!! ^^

Cheers!! =D

No comments: