Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tagged by Miss Wonderland. ^^

Starting time : 11.11pm
Name : Woo Shi Wei
Sisters : One
Brothers : None
Shoe size : 7 1/2
Height : 169cm
Where do you live : Currently in Ipoh. Will be moving to Notts soon.
Favourite drinks : Coke, coke, coke and more coke. ( I know its bad for health)
Favourite breakfast : Don't like breakfast at all.

Have you,
ever been on a plane : Of course
Swam in the ocean : Does the beach count?
Fallen asleep in school : Ask my friends. They would happily tell you.
Broken someone's heart : I never knew.
Fell off your chair : Yes.. In a very funny way... XD
Sat by the phone and waiting for someone to call : Maybe...
What is your room like : Still with the very cutesy wall paintings. >.<
What's right beside you : phone, CDs, watch, pencil case, speaker, bluetooth adapter, charger, marker, paper, mouse... the list goes on....
What is the last thing you ate : Slurpeeeee.... ^^

Ever had ,
Chicken pox : Not sure bout this.. I had the vaccine and I think I had chicken pox..
Sore throat : Definitely after karaoke sessions.
Stitches : Not sure... Think so...
Broken nose : Neva!!!!!!!!
Do you :
Believe in love at first sight : Maybe...
Like picnics : Erm.....

Who was,
were the last person you danced with : My sis!!!
Last made you smile : Erm... Susan Speed??
You last yelled at : I don't practically yell at ppl....

Today did you,
Talk to someone you LOVE : My family... Him... But not him...
Kissed anyone : No....
Get sick : Not even slightly to becoming sick....
Talk to an ex : Never had an ex
Miss someone : -sigh-
Eat : Will never stop eating!!
Best feeling in the world : Being loved by someone... and also HYPER!!!!! ^^
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : Two of them in fact...
What's under your bed : Random stuffs that I could not name.
Who do you really hate : Erm... I seriously dunno...
What time is it now : 11.36 pm

5 things i was doing 10 years ago
1.
Watching lots of cartoons.
2. Hanging out at my two old pals' house..

3. Swimming in Golf Club everyday after school.
4. Attending bloody extra classes every saturday because of the PTS exam.
5. Don't freaking care about exams!!!


5 things on my to-do list today
1.
Online
2.
Feed the dogs
3.
Plan for the weekend
4.
Get bus tickets for meself and Alice Liew
5.
Sleep. ^^

5 snacks i enjoy
1.
Chickadees
2. Chocolate
3.
Oreo
4.
Pringles
5.
Ice cream

5 things i would do if i were a billionaire
1. Get my mom whatever she wanted
2. Holiday around the world

3.
Get myself what I wanted
4.
Charity
5. Investments


5 of my bad habits
1.
Biting finger nails.
2. Never tidy up my room

3. Delay things

4.
Getting bored of things very fast
5. Acting like a guy. Xp

5 places i have lived in
1. Mom's stomach

2. Ipoh Garden

3.
Hong Kong
4. Shanghai

5.
Tioman Hall

5 people i'm tagging is

Actually not many ppl reads this blog, sooo.... I am not tagging anyone.. Erm.. Maybe you "Jason" If you are reading this... >.<

No comments: