Monday, August 4, 2008

Passion

Been to a chirstian event, PASSION conference just yesterday night... All of it is still playing in my mind very clearly. The whole conference was totally awesome!! Never been to such an event before in my life. Worshiping HIM with a total of 4000 people together. The worshipping session was something that I have never experienced before. The feeling was really awesome. I think I did things there where I would never have done when I somewhere else. It felt really great doing all that... I feel that it is HIM doing HIS works in me... -shrugs- Need confirmation for that though.. aiks...

Louie's sermon was really inspirational. Made me think that I have not played my part in glorifying HIS name.. Louie was telling us that how great was God's grace where he sacrificed His one and only son who is pure and innocent to die at the cross for us, the sinners, so that all our sins will be washed away by Christ's blood, so that we will be set free! Louie also told us a story about a girl named Ashley, who is a real party animal, met with a chirstian girl, Krista, and how her life changed after realising that by God's grace, a totally screw up girl like her, will be forgiven for all her wrong doings. Alas, after 3 months of accepting Christ, she died in an accident, but her name will always be among us forever and how she glorified Christ's name will always be remembered. WOW!!! :O

That was really incredible. See how God's work is working and saving souls... Ashley is one really good example.

After the conference, I have been thnking to myself, that I should change the way I am living now to become a better christian and a better person. Beware ppl... A brand new me will be coming soon... XD

No comments: