Friday, January 16, 2009

Screwed!

I dunno what has been happening recently. Everything I do is all wrong. Starting with my exams to relationships with friends and family. I guess this is not the right year for me. This is screwed up year for me. I always tell people that the darkest hour is nearest to dawn but when you personally is in that situation, dawn is like centuries or maybe forever to come.

I hate myself for being a stupid ass as I am. Doing and saying the wrong things at the wrong time. Hurting someone without even knowing it. Falling when I know I shouldn't be. Screwing the exams when I know that I will disappoint a very important person in life eventhough I worked hard for it. I really do pray that she will understand.

Sorry ppl for being a irrational and too sensitive. Hope you guys will forgive the screwed up Shi Wei.

Verge of breaking down.

No comments: